Kuso lashes are designed to be worn 25+ times, let us help you maintain them by following our tips below!
A GUIDE TO APPLY YOUR LASHES:
- Remove the lashes from the case carefully
- Measure the length of your lash line and trim the Eyelashes accordingly.
- Apply a thin line of our lash glue to the lash band. Wait for the lash glue to become tacky. (Approx. 30 seconds)
- Begin by placing the lash in the centre and move on to the sides. Ensure the lash is comfortable and not poking the inner corner.
- Tight line and use eyeliner to blend the lashes and finish with a seamless Look
CLEANING AND MAINTAINING OUR LASHES:
- Remove the eyelashes beginning from the outer corner.
Remove any glue residue left on the lash band gently using a tweezer. Do this slowly and steadily.
- Using a spoolie, gently brush the lashes (with micellar water) to remove excess mascara.
- Place lashes back onto our lash try to maintain its shape.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- It's best not to use mascara when using our lashes, but it can always be applied before popping on our lashes to maintain fluffiness.
- Sleeping in our lashes recommended against.